How to use WordPress for blogging?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to use WordPress for blogging?

How to use WordPress for blogging? Aug 10, 2017 08:06 #1438

Hi there,

Everyone seems to be in agreement that the world has become a global village. This has been facilitated by computers and the internet. We use the internet to source for all kinds of information. The Internet is a linked global information system.

Businesses have turned to the internet to announce their presence online through websites. This is primarily because the web has a far wider reach than any other form of advertisement.
Websites range from complex to free open source content management systems and WordPress is one of them. From blogs to websites you can create your own using WordPress which is relatively user-friendly.

I have looked through a lot on info on the internet but I can't get how it works. Ok. I can create page evening blogger com but how often should I add content there, how to find readers?

I'm thinking to ask profession researchers from https://paperwritten.com/ to make a review or write some tips on it. But maybe someone is aware of this field and can write some advice?
I do appreciate any help.

Re: How to use WordPress for blogging? Aug 10, 2017 12:46 #1439

Dear Joyce,

Thank you for reaching out for discussing topics on Raptivity community. The Raptivity support is not equipped with the response to this particular question. The intention of this forum is to talk about ideas
for Raptivity.

You may write on Quora to get relevant feedback for this question. Also, we have a services arm who can help you with this particular need. Would you like to share your email id with the concerned person from services arm?

Thanks-
Raptivity support
Last Edit: Aug 10, 2017 12:47 by Raptivity Support. Reason: spacing issues
The following user(s) said Thank You: joycecantu

Re: How to use WordPress for blogging? Aug 18, 2017 08:41 #1440

Thank you

I'll ask there question
  • Page: