Home Forums Raptivity Classic Interactivities with videos in Blackboard

• Author
    patrick
    Participant

I am having a problem uploading interactivies that have videos in them to Blackboard.  I am able to load other published activities (like a flipbook with pictures) directly to Blackboard as an SWF file (not as a SCORM object).  We can then copy these from course to course.  However, when I add a published object with video, the video is missing in Blackboard though there if opened elsewhere.  When I add it as a SCORM object, the video is there.  However, now I cannot copy from course to course and must load it individually in every course.

Why am I losing the video in the published SWF file in Blackboard?

Abhishek
    Abhishek
    Participant

When any Video Interactivity is published as SFO (Single File Output) its creates a SWF file and also add the .flv video file which was used to the same published folder. Please check whether you have the .flv video file to the same folder of BlackBoard in which you have uploaded the .swf file. If not, then copy the .flv file in the same folder and let us know if this resolves the issue.

Abhishek
    Abhishek
    Participant

Please write to us at mailto:support@raptivity.com and let us know some convenient dates and times when we can call you to discuss this issue.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.