Home Forums Raptivity Classic Raptivity with Moodle 2.5

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Mohit

Hi I am having problems to upload Raptivity into my Moodle. The problem is not with the moodle as I’ve uploaded SCORM package made with Articulate Storyline before. This is the first time I am using Raptivity, so perhaps the problem is with the packaging of the file when published. Hope you may offer some assistance on this.

Below are what I am using, hope you are able to simulate on your side for testing on the file I am uploading:
    1) moodle version – 2.5
    2) Raptivity version – 7.6
    3) Interaction used – Find Hidden Picture
    4) How you publish _ I’ve tried several versions from HTML5 to Flash with no successful result to upload
    5) Error that you are encountering (have screen shots) – I keep on getting the same “incorrect file package – missing “imsmanifest.xml”. Have checked the published folder and I can see that this file is in there. please see the error in screen shot as below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4pA5WeDU3D2aF9HTlh0MVo0Rzg/edit?usp=sharing

I am attaching the raw file so you may publish for me.

and also the Published file so you can let me know what I’ve done wrong.

Imran
    Participant

I tried inserting your publish SCORM 1.2 output in Moodle 2.5 and it is works as expected. It seems here that after publishing the SCORM output files are not zipped properly.
    To insert the SCORM publish output of Raptivity in Moodle 2.5, first go to the SCORM 1.2 or SCORM 2004 publish folder, and select all the files together and zip.

Attaching a document having steps for how to integrate Raptivity SCORM outputs in Moodle 2.5.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.