February 24, 2020 at 5:19 pm #2360
Can I use YouTube and Vimeo links in the interaction?February 24, 2020 at 5:43 pm #2362
Below are the steps to insert You-tube or Vimeo link :
1. Open interaction which has provision to add video in it’s slide layout. From the Slide Layout, select the content type to video or combination of video and another layout
2. Once the video is available for the slide then click on edit (pencil icon) available at the upper right-hand side of the video place holder. It will open the Video library
3. You may enter You-tube link or Vimeo link (just select the proper radio audio for your selection)
4. Open the video on You-tube or Vimeo. Then copy the web-link for the video.
5. Reference the link in You-tube or Vimeo
6. Once the video appears in the video library, select it to use.
7. There is another way to get the link from You-tube/Vimeo. Below are the steps:
A. Open You-tube/Vimeo link
B. Select the option to share it
C. Copy the embed code for the video and reference it.February 27, 2020 at 11:21 am #2366
I was able to add the video links to the interaction but I couldn’t find an option to add the subtitles. Can you help me with this?March 4, 2020 at 4:35 pm #2376
There is an option on Raptivity 2020 to upload captions (in VTT format) and transcript for the videos you upload. You can only add the transcript file for the videos hosted on Vimeo or YouTube.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.