Forum Replies Created
We do have customization video links available on Youtube. Below is the link for our Youtube channel :
Feel free to contact us for any queries.
Here’s how it Knife game scoring works –
Learner takes the assessment.
1) If the answer is correct, the learner gets to play the knife.
a. If knife hits the apple, he gets +5 points.
b. If knife hits the board, he gets +1 point (No bonus points)
2) Once the game ends, learner could see the result screen (Result screen could be customized through the Assignment settings)
3) Total there can be up to 20 question slides in the game
It is not possible to add the cc/subtitles for audio files.
There is an option on Raptivity 2020 to upload captions (in VTT format) and transcript for the videos you upload. You can only add the transcript file for the videos hosted on Vimeo or YouTube.
Below are the steps to insert You-tube or Vimeo link :
1. Open interaction which has provision to add video in it’s slide layout. From the Slide Layout, select the content type to video or combination of video and another layout
2. Once the video is available for the slide then click on edit (pencil icon) available at the upper right-hand side of the video place holder. It will open the Video library
3. You may enter You-tube link or Vimeo link (just select the proper radio audio for your selection)
4. Open the video on You-tube or Vimeo. Then copy the web-link for the video.
5. Reference the link in You-tube or Vimeo
6. Once the video appears in the video library, select it to use.
7. There is another way to get the link from You-tube/Vimeo. Below are the steps:
A. Open You-tube/Vimeo link
B. Select the option to share it
C. Copy the embed code for the video and reference it.