Forum Replies Created
Below are the steps to upload videos in Raptivity 2020:
1. From Layout select the content type to Video or any of the combination which has video
2. Once the video(.MP4 and .MOV file format) is available for the slide then click on edit (pencil icon) available at the upper right hand side of the video place holder.It will open the Video library
3. Upload the video file
4. You may upload a video file from your local machine 5.Select the video file,it will be inserted in the video place holder
We would be glad to help you.
Please check below specification for Vertical parallax background image:
• The image should have a path or track in the center so that Mascot/Character can move on track.
Note: But it’s not mandatory to upload an image with the track, User can upload any image. It is only for better use of Interaction.
• Landscape & Portrait looks great in a minimum resolution of 1920 X 1500; the height of the image must be greater than 1500 px, so that we can get the better scrolling effect as the user scrolls down the page
• The background image should be either png, jpeg, or gif. We recommend you to use jpeg images for improved compression.
• Images with the resolution of 1280 x 768 or less may look smudged/blurry.
Yes,you could use custom fonts in Raptivity 2020.Just follow below steps:
1.Open any interactions
2.On the left hand side column,there is a “Font”
3.Click on it
4.To add new font click on “Add new” button.(In case you already have fonts library,then you could search required font by using search or scroll bar)
5.Import your custom fonts(.OTF,.TTF and .WOFF format) to the application
6.After upload,select the font to use it.
Below are the Specification for 360° images:-
• Viewers will be able to look in any direction, side to side or up and down!
• Left side of image must match with the right side of image so the viewer can enjoy a fully immersive experience of looking all around without any visible seams
• The height of image must be smaller than the width
• 360° images can be stored as png, jpeg, or gif. We recommend you use jpeg for improved compression.
• Landscape looks great max resolution: 10000 X 5000
• 6000 x 3000 or less – pretty much all the images look somewhat smudged/blurry.
• Width at least 6000 pixels (exceptions are sometimes granted for good quality panoramas that are smaller)
As Raptivity 2020 is a new age tool, we plan to add new interactions that are mobile friendly and with new style of presentation. We will surely consider adding few most used Raptivity Classic interactions as well. If you would like to add any specific interaction, do let us know. Our product management team can consider that and plan it in the road-map.